Crystal Diploma Course
Duration: 14 days, taken as 4 long weekends
Venue and dates to be decided
Cost : £695 with £50 to be paid on application (refundable at tutor’s discretion) and a further £50 to be paid no later than two weeks prior to commencement. The rest is paid over the first three weekends.
Students should bring their own lunches and water, however refreshments for tea breaks will be provided.
Please wear something comfortable and flexible. You may feel you want to wear layers, as a change in body temperature is not uncommon during healing treatments and meditation.
You should bring notepaper and pens, although some handouts are given during the course.
Students can expect to learn:
- Identifying crystal formations and in-depth work with each
- Practice management
- Roles and responsibilities of a practitioner
- Working with different shapes, including Platonic Solids
- Colour and light in crystals
- Crystal systems
- Crystal habit
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Aura in depth, including miasms
- Acupuncture meridian system
- Disease, death and dying
- Treated and enhanced crystals
- Complex healing techniques including group healing
- Divination and making elixirs
- Sacred geometry and mandalas
This course is the final step to becoming a practitioner. Your intuition significantly increases from the Licentiate Course as you learn the most complex healing techniques and explore the subtle anatomy and science of crystals at a much greater depth. At this stage you begin to work as a practitioner and will truly feel like you are on an incredible journey. You will leave feeling confident that you have an extensive knowledge of the theory and practise of crystals and can give the best treatments possible.
To apply for a place on this course, please download and fill in the VCH Course Application Form.