Crystal Foundation Course
Duration: 6 days, taken as 3 weekends
Dates to be confirmed when available
Location: Pilates on the Green, Ptolemy House, Reading Road, Wallingford, Oxon, OX10 9D
Cost : £295 with £50 to be paid on application (refundable at tutor’s discretion) and a further £50 to be paid no later than two weeks prior to commencement. The rest is paid over the first two weekends.
Students should bring their own lunches and water, however refreshments for tea breaks will be provided.
Please wear something comfortable and flexible. You may feel you want to wear layers, as a change in body temperature is not uncommon during healing treatments and meditation.
You should bring notepaper and pens, although some handouts are given during the course.
Students can expect to learn:
- How to choose, cleanse, dedicate and tune crystals
- How to tune into crystals for meditation and relaxation
- Use of crystals in daily life
- Grounding and Centring
- The Healing Act
- Self-healing techniques
- Healing for friends and family, including spine and limb work
- Creating a sacred space with crystals
- Understanding the aura, including protection techniques
- Understanding the chakras, including protection techniques
- Use of a pendulum, including First Aid
- Poisonous crystals and contra-indications
- Some basic crystal science, including Moh’s Hardness Scale
This course is excellent in providing a basic understanding of crystals and how to use them. You will feel your natural healing abilities increase and your intuition strengthen, as well as develop a knowledge of some of the wonders of the Earth. It can be taken on its own for interest or as a foundation for our two-part programme for those wishing to either extend their knowledge or become practitioners.
To apply for a place on this course, please download and fill in the VCH Course Application Form.